Messaging and Collaboration
- Connect users to their personal clouds with a smarter mailbox that integrates email, tasks, address book, calendar, files and enterprise applications
- Stay connected anywhere on any smartphone or other device with IMAP/POP, CalDAV and CarDAV
- Work online or offline with Zimbra Desktop or clients such as Microsoft Outlook using IMAP/POP, CalDAV and CarDAV
- Integrate with external directories for authentication, address lists and provisioning
Advanced, Integrated Web Experience
- Boost productivity with an innovative, recently enhanced, robust, browser-based interface
- New dedicated search tab with common and easy-to-customize filters
- Easily send and receive authenticated and encrypted email messages using the OpenPGP Zimlet
- Productive document management, check in/out, instant sharing of documents and folders
- Calendar wizard finds optimal group meeting times and is interoperable with Microsoft Exchange 2007 / 2010
- Transform Zimbra into a customized “collaboration hub” by integrating external applications and web services – such as Facebook, Twitter, Socialcast and enterprise applications including Oracle and SAP
- Simplified, task-oriented AJAX Web Administration Console enables anywhere administration
- Integrated anti-Spam, antivirus and directory services (LDAP, Active Directory)
- Manage end-user features, quotas, storage policies via Class-of-Service (CoS)
- Migration Wizards enable customers to rapidly and easily migrate from Microsoft Exchange and Domino environments to Zimbra
Anywhere, Any Device
- Synchronization to iOS (iPhone, iPad), Windows and Android-based smart phones and tablets, using Activesync, IMAP/POP, CalDAV and CarDAV
- Rich browser-based experience for Zimbra email, contacts, calendar and files on any xHTML-capable device
Zimbra Desktop and Desktop Clients
- Get the same powerful Zimbra experience offline with Zimbra Desktop, the free email client for Windows, Mac or Linux desktops using IMAP/POP, CalDAV and CarDAV
- Aggregates Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, AOL, Hotmail and other POP/IMAP accounts
- Sync Gmail, Yahoo! Address Book and Calendar
Microsoft Exchange Email Hosting
The most popular business email system in the world
Microsoft Exchange Server is the most widely-used business-grade email system in North America. It is the preferred email platform for more than 170 million people around the world. Businesses use Exchange for email, calendaring, task management, address lists, accessing shared document repositories, mobility and much more.
Security and reliability
Stay in control
Easy to use and maintain
Web / POP / IMAP Email Hosting
The simplest and easiest way to get your business email up and running!
Our cPanel servers will host your email for you with a 99.999% uptime guarentee, so you can stop managing your email, and manage your business! With Tek-IT Email, your users can access their email using Outlook, a mobile phone, or our Webmail applications (with many of the features you’ll find in Gmail).
Custom Domain Name
Get rid of your “user4335@big-ISP-email.com” and get your own “firstname.lastname@example.org”!
Secure email protocols
With our email solution you can use secured send/receive protocols: SMTPs, POP3s and IMAPs.
Integrated Anti-Spam solutions
Spam Assassin with ConfigServer are enabled by default on all our servers
Easy email management from cPanel
You can manage your email from cPanel where you can create/delete accounts, set forwarders and auto-responders and more!